« All Events
Building Bridges Workshop
July 17, 2017 @ 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
- Join Rogue Indivisible Communications Team for this very interactive workshop which will focus on how to use language to create common ground with people with differing outlooks. We’ll also use role play to practice possible settings for Living Room Conversations http://www.livingroomconversations.org/ using Big Talk Questions http://www.makebigtalk.com/.
- Building Common Ground
- Words Matter
- Big Talk to Small Talk
- She Said, He Said – Constructive Dialog
- In the Other’s Voice
- Listening Without Bias
- Pizza provided, bring your non-alcoholic drinks.
- Workshop facilitated by Charlotte Hutt & Suzanne Lavine
- Email email@example.com for more information.
- To register: RSVP or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class size limited to 25. If more than 25 people register, we’ll hold an additional workshop.
- One of the desired outcomes from this workshop is hosting or moderating Living Room Conversations in our community.